Wednesday 24 December 2014

Soap & Glory gift set

I was so lucky to pick up this star gift from Boots. At £29 it was a total steal!
This was a couple of weeks ago but I am only just getting the chance to blog about it. Who knows some of you may have this in your Christmas gift selection! :)




My favourite thing about the body care is that most of it smells like the Miss Dior Cherie perfume. I haven't actually tried everything yet but the body butter is divine! I also love the. "mother pucker lip lacquer" even though I have always been slightly put off by gloss like products! The colour of this particular lacquer is fab and it lasts such a long time.  The mascara is ok but I find that it doesn't really put enough product on the lashes for me which is a bit odd. But maybe I need to give it a few more tries?!

I love how the bodyscrub smells exactly like lime/lemon sweets, it reminds me of eating them as a kid. I am pretty impressed by this box nonetheless. The body butter in the pump applicator isn't that great mainly because of the pump, however the Orange shower gel smells rather lovely.. I am waiting to finish my other shower things before I use this. I also look forward to the shower cream because it is so luxe!

As for the hand & heel creams  they are pretty standard and do the job well, I actually needed to try some new products so this was handy! I am keeping the wipes to use when I am travelling, so I hope that they work well with my skin.

So overall this was really great value for money, and I hope that some of you who are fans of this brand get this for Christmas! I think I am a convert!

Happy Christmas Eve, Eve!
Ash x

No comments:

Post a Comment