Tuesday 6 January 2015

Current Handbag Favourites

Hey everyone!
How's it going?!

So today's post is just a brief insight into what sort of products I carry around in my handbag.



1) KIKO Hydrating Hand Fluid and The Body Shop Mango Hand Cleanse Gel. These two have been my hand favourites lately. The KIKO hand lotion is amazing! The scent is very similar to MAC skincare and it really takes care of my hands during the colder days. The hand gel is probably one of the better ones that I have used and the scent is so lovely!

2) Chanel CHANCE perfume 50ml EDP. As well as other mini testers that I forgot the name of lol. I have had this Chanel perfume wrapped and in my drawer for ages but I only just opened it. I like the smell of this and it lasts pretty well.

3) ESSENCE Get Big Lashes triple 3 black mascara and Waterproof liquid eyeliner. I randomly came across this brand in Wilkinsons. Both of these products were under £3. The mascara is a pretty basic formula, it does gove my lashes a a volume boost but it can be flaky. The eyeliner however is amazing! The tip is a flexible felt, which was difficult to use at first but it lasts for ever! I managed to get a good technique going and I end up with a lovely flick.

4) MAC Satin eyeshadow in Orb and Estée Lauder eyeshadow brush. I finally hit pan on this shadow and I use it daily just to add a wash of colour to my eyes.

5) Rimmel Stay Blushed cheek tint in 001 Pop of Pink and Topshop Cream blusher in Nutmeg. Both of these blushers are my favourites at the moment and I wear them every day. So wasy and simple to use!

6) Make Up Revolution the Matte Effect Concealer in Light Medium. This was £1!! I was so surprised and it actually is a great concealer with good coverage. It does last a long time too and I don't have to top it up. I will definitely be re-purchasing this. I like the matte finish of this too.

7) EOS Honeydew Melon Lipbalm & Korres Mandarin Lip Butter. My go to products for lips, perfect for this harsh weather!

8) MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy and Satin Lipstick in Brave. I aim to finish both of these lipsticks very soon. They are great for daywear and work purposes.

8) NARS Audcious Lipstick in Raquel. Firstly these lipsticks are THE BEST. I like to mix this particular colour with Velvet Teddy to create the perfect Beige/Pink Nude.


I think I probabaly do have a lot of products for my handbag, but I do tend to do my make up on my way to work - which is why I have so many!

What kinds of products do you have in your handbag?

Take care everyone!

Ash x

No comments:

Post a Comment