Friday 9 January 2015

Winter Skin needs.

Hey all!

How's it going for you all?

This winter has been so weird, it's frosty, windy, icy. Ugh. Not at all good for my skin. I have been using my regular skincare but my skin is still dry and flaky at times. It just feels so strange and sort of knocking my confidence a bit. Anyway, I have been doing some research on stuff that I could use and I came across this brand. I have already tried a few things from the NIP+FAB range and I saw this product posted on the Millie Mackintosh Instagram page.

So I picked up the Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum and the Dragon's Blood Fix Cleansing Pads. These were on offer with 1/3 off, so I got the serum for around £13 and the Cleansing Pads for around £6.30? Which I thought was a pretty good deal! Both items contain Hyaluronic Acid and "Dragons Blood" + velvet flower.
The serum is supposed to to deliver much needed moisture and leaves skin looking plumper. I really hope that this works with my skin and delivers the much needed TLC that is needed!
The cleansing pads are also said to give the skin hydration and cleanse pores. I felt like this would be a good idea to team up the two and add them into my regime.

I can't wait to try both!

Have you guys tried anything from the NIP+FAB range?

Have a lovely evening all!
Ash

2 comments:

  1. My skin defiantly needs some of this! Never heard of the brand before, would love to know how it works out for you! Just followef your blog too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried a few random things from this brand in my Beauty Boxes. So far this has been amazing on my skin, I use the serum twice a day and the cleansing pads in the evening. My skin looks much clearer and it's not as dry. It is a bit pricey, and does feel a bit strange on the skin at first but it does work for me! And thanks for the follow back :))

      Delete