Saturday 18 April 2015

Make Up rambles.

Many apologies in advance for this post. But this is a sort of update/ramble/stuff I use at the moment because I am lazy post.

The older I get, the lazier I feel at times in applying make up. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I am always on the go, and in the mornings I just don't have the time to apply make up. So I take the easy route and stick with a few basic products.  

My main goal these days is to create a more natural look. So much so that I forgot to wear eyeliner or more like how to apply it! I kid you not 99% of the time I apply make up in the car. So these are the products I use.

Rimmel BB cream. - I got this on offer a few months back, it is still a little bit thick for me however it does offer good coverage and lasts a while. It helps cover up skin problems and makes me look a little more awake! 


Make Up Revolution Concealer - THIS WAS £1!!! I have just come across this brand I. Superdrug snd I boughtthis concealer for an everyday kind of thing. I didn't want to waste my Nars creamy concealer for work! This one is cheap and covers well enough. I don't usually like stick concealers but for £1 it's all ok.


Essence Waterproof Eyeliner - I love that this liner is really small, the want is easy to use and it does last a while. Plus its cheap - so win win!


Loreal Miss Manga Punky Mascara - I must admit this is not as good as the original Miss Manga, the wand is a little difficult to use and you can get product everywhere. However the finish and effect is good. So I keep this on me to use daily.

Rimmel Cream Blush - I got this in a GlossyBox and it is amazing! Such a pretty colour - very similar to Topshop Neon Rose. This also smells amazing, I use it on my lips too.


So that's it - these are all of the products I use on a daily basis for work. I am
Enjoying this method but I will definitely be mixing it up once some of these things get used up. 

Do you find easier ways to do your make up? Is there a certain routine you have for every day purposes? 

Hope that you are all well! 
Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment