Sunday 13 November 2011

Nails of the day.

Today I am sporting one of my new Nail Varnishes from ALDO. I picked this up in an outlet centre in Buffalo, New York whilst on my trip abroad. I will be honest I had no idea that they even did Nail Varnish but their colour selection was pretty amazing. So I need to look around the UK for some of them.

This colour is called "Shy Rose" and it is a rose/peach type of colour. Perfect for those toned down days where you don't want to have dramatic nails. I love this nail varnish immensely, the colour is great and it lasts for days without chipping. I would describe it as more of a peachy/beige than a rose actually.


Have any of you tried the ALDO Nail Lacquer range? If so what are your thoughts?

Hope you are all having a nice Sunday evening. :)

P.S. I also got given these AMAZING flats as a gift from my family whilst I was out there. They are so beautiful! They are called the ALDO 'Lunter' flats and they are of a Satin Finish. I cannot wait to wear these in the upcoming winter parties. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment