Thursday 17 November 2011

Glitter-ed

Hello all, how are you doing today?

I am slightly falling in love with glitter heels again! I used to own a pair of emerald green ones but I wore them so much that they were permanently ruined.

I will be going to the city centre on Friday so I hope to pick up some heels! Its great as Christmas is coming up and I love to wear bold heels with simple outfits. :)
 
ASOS Glitter Platform Courts. £50.00.
ASOS Glitter Platform Sandals. £32.00.
Miss KG Precious Glitter Heels. £90.00.
Kurt Geiger Amelia Glitter Heels. £120.00.
 ALDO Vannice Glitter Platforms. £65.00.

Kurt Geiger Cabalah Heels. (Love the colour of these ones!) £225.00
Dune Sparkling Shoe for Teenage Cancer Trust. £90.00

Nine West Nathania8 Heels. £85.00. I think these and the Cabalahs are my favourite of the lot!
So will any of you be investing in glitter heels this holiday season? :)
Have a good evening all!
Ash xx

p.s. Cheapthrills is STILL under construction...but I am trying to post at the same time to keep it flowing. :)

1 comment:

  1. These are all gorgeous! I really want a pair of glittery heels - they look really cute and add of bit of 'fun' to your outfit! :) xx

    ReplyDelete