Sunday 22 January 2012

All Apologies.

(Kudos to those who spotted the Nirvana reference in the title!)

There is only one word to describe my absence from Blogger and that is Laziness! 
I had a few things going on in my life that took over...and to be honest...I felt like I needed a little break from posting about things I buy. (Not that I have taken a break from shopping...oh no...I have many things to share with you all and I am excited about it.)

The construction on my blog is almost over. I have added pictures to the sidebars for inspirational reasons. They just outline the kind of things I like...I also added links to other social networking things i.e. Tumblr, Twitter etc..etc...

So now that it is 2012...a very belated Happy Christmas, Happy New Year bla blah blah...to you all. :P
January is one of those boring months where everything seems so dull...all the festivities are over and the weather (especially in England) can be a pain. My goal for this year is to gain atleast 50 followers on blogger. I would love that very much...but it can only be done by posting about things.

So my future posts will include: Skincare routines, Haircare routines, Lush Hauls,  Urban Decay Hauls, Cosmetics that I have been using in general, stuff I love right now..and the odd post about music, movies, TV shows etc..

So I hope that you are all well. And I look forward to getting back into blogging again.
Take care!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment