Thursday 26 January 2012

H&M Haul.

I was in the shopping centre and I decided to go into H&M looking for a plain black jersey dress but they didn't have my size which was annoying. However I picked up a few other things instead.

I bought these two striped jumpers which are at a longer length. I liked the feel, price and colours of these. They are perfect for work as the longer length can act as an extra warmth barrier against the terrible weather! They were relatively cheap at £7.99 and £9.99. I love the H&M jumpers, they always know how to keep the trend up and always come in amazing colours. :)




I also bought three nail varnishes  which are all cream based in Beauty Bandit (Electric Purple), Polish Me Happy (Jade Green) and Peach Me Soon (Pale Orange). I thought these colours would be perfect for spring and I have been bored of wearing dark colours all winter!
I did also buy some plain black opaque tights (pantyhose)..which is very boring but the H&M tights are really good and last a long time! 

Hoping that you are all well!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment