Sunday 22 January 2012

My Current Skincare Routine.

Now this is not an exciting post. But I have added a few changes to my skincare routine as of late. Probably because it is winter and rather than faffing around with things to do with my skin I keep it nice and simple. Plus it is a time saver!

So these are the products that I am currently using on a day to day basis. It seems pretty simple but they all work wonders for me!

Firstly I have just discovered The Body Shop Passion Fruit Facial Cleansing Gel. (RRP £4.00) 
This has become my staple for the last few weeks, it is a mild cleansing wash that not only tones, refreshes and soothes my skin but I have noticed a big difference in my complexion. I just feel like my skin is revived, soft and glowing. I love how cheap it is, the size of the bottle, and the smell. I start off the day with this cleanser and it can even help to remove make up. I just love this product and will defnitely be re-purchasing in the future.


I still use The Body Shop Carrot Moisture Cream (RRP £4.00), this is still a staple in my skincare routine. It is so perfect for those horrible winter days and goes so well with the passion fruit cleanser. I have tried quite a few moisturisers and this is still the best at the most amazing price!


I think I have probably mentioned a few times before that I am not an avid foundation user, I haven't really felt the need to use it..even though I am a beauty product lover...although I have tried a few good foundations...I always feel that Tinted Moisturiser is always the way to go. It is so easy and simple to use and it gives me the coverage I need. This Nivea Visage day cream (RRP £3.99)  is one of the best. It is affordable, matches any skintone and gives my skin a healthy complexion as well as coverage.


As for removing make up I find that these Superdrug Baby Wipes (RRP 99p) are amazing. It might sound a bit bizarre to use baby wipes, but when you think about it they are probably the safest thing to use on your skin if they are being formulated for babies. To be honest they do the job well and don't harm my skin. So why not!
So there you have it...this is my skincare routine. I am looking forward to trying new products like the BB creams that have been around as of late and New foundations from Illamasqua, Chanel and MAC. But to be honest, for this moment in time I feel like this routine is the best and works wonders for my skin! :)
Hope that you are having a good Sunday. :)
Ash xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice skincare routine. Will check out The Body Shop Passion Fruit Facial Cleansing Gel.
    Thanks for sharing dear.

    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete