Sunday 13 November 2011

Under Construction...

I am in the process of editing my blog...I am getting a little bored with the layout of it and I want to jazz it up a bit and make it more me really....so if it seems a bit random its because CheapThrills is having a makeover! :D At the moment its only 1/4 of the way there...I have added a few images on the side bars as they are some of my favourite ones from my Tumblr. I have also added links to my Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr pages...feel free to check them out! :)

Also please follow me best friend ChloĆ© she has just started her new blog:  http://welikewinterclothes.blogspot.com/
It is basically a blog of things she wants...and she has impeccable taste in well..everything! It would mean so much to me if you check out her blog.

I am really setting myself a challenge to post more because it makes me feel better. I just wanna thank each and every one of my followers. I don't have a massive amount as of yet but I appreciate that you all follow/read my posts and comment. :)

Bye bye for now!
Ash xx

1 comment: