Monday 25 June 2012

Essential Heels

I feel like one should always have essential heels that can be dressy and used for evening wear. I already mentioned my cousins wedding that happened in June and now I have another two to attend. I picked up these heels from the Kurt Geiger outlet in Swindon. Everyone needs a Black, Gold and Silver pair in my eyes!




These are the Haversham design by Miss KG. They come in a couple of other colours but I got the Black Satin pair for £45 rather than the asking price of £65. They are so comfy, elegant and I love the mid heel. (Great if you want to have a little dance...high heels can restrict you sometimes!)





These are the Miss KG Halston in Silver Glitter slingbacks. These are so comfortable and I love the glitter element to the heels. Again I got these for £45 rather than £65. (Yes I like peeptoes a bit too much!)




I got these KG Kurt Geiger gold peep toes for a bargain £19 from the outlet. I love them so much...they are a beautiful gold colour and so easy to walk in.

I always like going to Outlet stores sometimes you can find bargains!!

No comments:

Post a Comment