Wednesday 13 June 2012

Mini Haul

Hey everyone! 
I was in Camden a few days ago and I went to Cyberdog and FINALLY bought something. 
Ok it wasn't anything of REAL interest but I can't really imagine wearing half the stuff that is in that store. :P I just don't think futuristic fashion would suit me. But the people who work there pull it off so well!

So I just picked up a pair of socks for £4 and a handmade Plum Crunch bath bomb which was also £4. 



If you haven't been to Cyberdog then you are missing out! It is one of the most amazing stores in London...right up there with Liberty and Harrods. I mean I can just imagine someone like Lady Gaga going in and shopping from there for one of her tours. I love the store, the interior, the loud music and that everything is Neon and UV. You cannot take any pictures but people somehow always do... *ahem...I have taken a couple too...* 
But do check out the store if you haven't already..it is a deffo must see place in London! Here is the website so that you get a better idea of what kind of stuff they sell. http://www.cyberdog.net/

What is your favourite place to visit in London?
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment