Friday 8 June 2012

A love for Red Soles.

Ahh Christian Louboutin what are you doing to us!
Sorry erm hello my dears I hope that you are all well. I was so lucky to visit the amazing Christian Louboutin Exhibition at the Design Museum in London.  Tickets were only like £12 or something and the exhibit was so so beautiful.
Take a look at the press release. 

Unfortunately I could not take pictures...I did sneak a couple in though. The exhibit was pretty amazing to be honest, it showed a lot of development in the shoe designs...they were all beautiful to look at...even the fetish collection which showed some of the most extravagant designs I have ever seen. My highlight was the 3D Hologram of Dita Von Teese that appeared every so often with a giant shoe hologram. I mean what is not to love about that? I did see some amazing heels and shoes though...some included work he has done for Miss Piggy of the Muppets and Dita herself. It made me see heels in a completely different light and I really appreciate some of the more 'out there' daring designs by Louboutin. If you are around London I would recommend that you make a trip and look at the exhibit. It is only around for another month or so! I didn't actually purchase anything from the giftshop because nothing really appealed to me. But I will say that if you are a shoe lover then go and check this out!


I don't own a pair of red soles as of yet...however I plan to own a simple pair one day, after all I love shoes so much that I need a pair of Louboutins in my life to make it a little more complete. :P

Keep smiling lovelies.
Ash xx

1 comment: