Saturday 29 September 2012

Rings and things...

I love how you can walk into a high street store check out their jewellery and be amazed. My current love is this finger top and nail ring trend. Its grungey, edgy and totally me. I like to mix things up jewellery wise and I am always looking for something different.

I picked a this Fierce Nail Ring from New Look. I loveeee it and cannot wait to wear it in the evening to edge up my outfit. I love the length and bling factor in this ring very Lady Gaga/Rihanna like. :D (And it was only £4.99!)

I also bought two nail tops from River Island, one in the shape of an owl and one with a leopards head. I just thought that they were adorable! They came in at £4 and £2...which isn't too bad right?



I also got this awesome linked rings from Republic, loved the caged like effect. I feel like a right hipster right now! :P




(Do excuse the state of my nails...I haven't treated myself to a proper manicure in the last few days :P)

Do you guys like the Finger Top and Nail Rings that are around right now??
Hope that you are all well!
Ash xx


No comments:

Post a Comment