Tuesday 4 September 2012

Adventures over the pond.

I was in Canada and the USA recently. Here are some shots of my adventures abroad :)

Awating our flight!
New York State views. :D

.
Peach Smoothie in McDonalds Canada.
Tim Hortons French Vanilla. BEST PLACE EVER!
Leopard Print Heels from Select. Only £10 on sale!
My Outfit for my day 3 of the cousins wedding. Purple, Blue and silvers. :D
Sephora in Eaton Centre Toronto.
Glitter Tods in Toronto!
Cold Stone Ice Cream Parlour in Markham, Canada.
Michael Kors LOVE in Buffalo Outlet, NY.
The Olive Gardens mammoth yet amazing drinks.
My Michael Kors Astor handbag and Sloane Wallet.
I found this Annoying Orange Plush toy in a vending machine in NY state!
My Michael Kors Make Up bag and Mini Change Wallet.
My Brother being all British in USA!

BLK Fulvic Mineral Water. It is amazing!!
CN Tower, Toronto.
Niagara Falls, Canadian Side.
Tannersville Outlet, Pennsylvania.
My Avengers T Shirt from Journey.
Hotel Night view from New Jersey. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    ladies fashion wholesalers uk

    ReplyDelete