Friday 28 September 2012

What's in my makeup bag?

My last post was the whats in my hand bag tag...today I will be going through my make up bag that goes with.



As I mentioned before its a Jetset 'MK' logo make up bag from Michael Kors. I love the colour..it goes with my hand bag and stores everything I need without taking up too much room. It was only like $60 on sale in the Michael Kors store. So a win win for me!


 So here is a breakdown of all things make up and beauty. :)



 Estée Lauder lipstick in Venetian Rose, MAC Lipstick in Marquis'd
 Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara (Sample received in a GlossyBox)
 My two favourite MAC Eyeshadows: Orb and Bisque.
 Brushes: Two MAC (Blush and Angled eyeshadow), 1 Jerome Alexander (Eyeshadow), Forever 21 (Angled Blush Brush), 1 (two way smokey eye brush from) H&M.
 TopShop Cream Blusher in Neon Rose, MAC Blusher in Fleet Fast and BM Beauty Bronzer.


Hair Brush/Mirror from Denham, Two hair bobbles and L'Occataine Hand Cream in Rose.

So there you have it..I carry this around with me most of the time...I forgot to add my liquid eyeliner but I usually do have that too!

What kind of make up do you keep in your bag?

Love
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment