Friday 31 August 2012

imPRESS have done it again.

Ok people, I am completely sold on these stick on nails. I mentioned them a while back when I got them in the Feb Glossybox and I also wore them for my cousins wedding back in June and I can safely say that these are the best on the market. They come in between £7.99-£8.99 and are absolutely worth every penny! 

The application of the nails is so so easy...you just peel off the preglued nails and stick and press them on and there you go! They do last around 5 days I would say...a week tops if you are careful and come in a variety of shades. 
My favourite has been Tweetheart because I love the red colour. Here is a picture of them when I wore them for my cousins celebrations. They are so easy to take off too, no mess or glue left over or hassle of the horrible acrylic nails! 


Do check out the imPRESS website you can see all the styles they have to offer!

I hope that you are all well!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment