Thursday 23 August 2012

Drugstore Haul

I decided to try out a few new things from the drugstore this week!



The Intuition Razor I have been meaning to try for a while so I am looking forward to using it. Jolen do the best bleach and I was running out (lol) and the Bioré nose strips have been a staple of mine for a long time they were on offer so it had to be done!

I have wanted to try the Nutri-Gloss Crystal shampoo for a while now and the big 400ml bottle were under £2 from Superdrug so I just couldn't say no! I like this shampoo because it leaves my hair feeling light and bouncy and adds an amazing shine on its own..I guess the glitter like formula has a lot to do with that. The downside is that after a day and a half my hair starts to look extra greasy...but I do enjoy using this shampoo its great for sunny days and it can perk up your hair!

Have you tried many of the shampoos in the Elvive collection?

Have a nice day all!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment