Wednesday 15 August 2012

Confessions and Extra Special Birthday Wishlists.

Hello everyone,
I will be honest straight away...this blog has been on Queue for the past month. Ah I know I am very very terrible. But in between I had a few personal issues to deal with and I went on holiday...if you follow me on Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr you might have seen... So now I will be working on compiling all of my adventures from USA & Canada...as well as what I have been up to for the past few weeks..



SO

The main thing I wanted to include in this post was a birthday wish list. I will be turning slightly older on Thursday 16th August and I just had a few things that were on my mind. Hint hint friends and family. Listen up!

~ Chanel Nail Colour in Frenzy. This is in their new Autumn/ Winter collection and it is described as a grey, lilac- taupe colour and is a must have in my books. I tend to go for a new Chanel colour every so often because their nail varnishes are just amazing.


~ Urban Decay Smoked Palette. Now this eyeshadow palette is my cup of tea, it has the right amount of nudes and darker shades and a guidebook on how to create the perfect smokey eye. What is not to love?
H&M Studded handbag. I have already declared my love for the studs. But BOTH of these would be a treat to me. I like how the studs are on the side rather than the bottom. UGH I just love both of these colours so much, and at £29.99 it is AMAZING.




~ Michael Kors Madison Glitz Watch, Espresso. Oh I just LOVE this brand, serious serious love. Most people tend to go for the Rose Gold or Gold colours but I in fact love the Espresso it has a really edgy feel to it and this is something that I would just LOVE. :D

 ~ LadurĂ©e Rose flavoured Macaroons. Simply because they are the best thing ever. EVER. EVER. EVER. My goodness I wish I lived next door to a LadurĂ©e.....



*sigh* I love birthday wish lists....but most of the time I never get what I want. One can always wish though!


On a slightly nicer note...my kind kind brother decided to let me choose what I wanted for my birthday this year...and being a 19 year old hopeless boy who has never even taken an interest in beauty products I went for the safe option of Books...as I do love to read. The dude that he is ordered the whole collection of Game of Thrones for me the very same day...I am just waiting until it is Aug 16th and I can open the box to start reading!





Anyway,
I hope that you enjoyed reading my unrealistic list of things I want...I just wish I was lucky enough to win £148 million like that couple that won the lottery last week! Imagine all the amazing stuff I could buy and give away to good causes?!?

Take care my friends,
Ash xxx



2 comments:

  1. Indeed! Those H&M bags look awesome! Hope you get em! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love macarons from laduree, great pictures!!
    xoxo

    http://le-yvette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete