Sunday 7 June 2015

Make Up Storage

I am an adult now, I have real make up storage!

Ok it isnt that exciting but for me it's awesome I have FINALLY set up my storage system the way in which I want it.

I went for the 'look on youtube for options' type of thing - I totally caved and bought the IKEA Alex 9 Drawer System. (link!) But I am SO glad I did. Now I have order in the way I store things... I think these are just popular because it doesn't take up much space yet it holds so much inside.

Most of my drawers are full of make up already - I used old Glossyboxes and Birchboxes to store everything neatly and I am so happy with the result!

On top of my awesome unit I have a few cool thing that I wanted to display like decor items and my make up certificate, brushes etc...






I am just happy with the way it has all turned out... Do let me know if you would like to see a full in depth look at things... but for now I have posted pictures of a few drawers that are open!


I hope that you are all well!

Ash xx

1 comment:

  1. What a nice make up storage you posted. Welcome to visit my website home tuition singapore - Tuition Family Singapore

    ReplyDelete