Tuesday 30 June 2015

Vinyl of the Month!

Hey everyone!

So it's that time - this months vinyl is The Darjeeling Limited Soundtrack (Record Store Day 2015)

This was an eBay buy whooooopsssssss. But I missed out on Record Store Day this year and this was on my wishlist :P



I love this vinyl - it is a limited edition green (slightly darker than the picture) and comes with a great cover and artwork. This movie is one of my favourites from Wes Anderson - it really does tell a sweet story about family, travels, trust and India. My background is from South Asia so I love everything about this soundtrack. It really takes me back to my childhood and listening to all the classic Bollywood music and all those lovely colours in India and the rest of South Asia.

Have you guys seen this movie? What do you think of Wes Anderson's tale?

Happy end of the month everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Simply want to australian assignment writers
    say your article is as surprising. The clarity on your put up is simply cool and i could suppose you're an expert in this subject.assignment writer

    ReplyDelete