Thursday 8 September 2016

Autumn/Winter 2016 Wishlist: SKIN

Firstly, HI! How are you all? 

It has been well well over a year. I know I am terrible, but life happens... and I forget. No excuse, but I will try to post more now. 


Of course, I am still loving my beauty products, my collection is growing a lot and I can't really seem to get enough. So  nothing has really change there I suppose..? Apart from the fact that I am now a little older and wiser! 


Let me just say this right now, Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of the year. I am not really a Summer person, even though my birthday is in August. I just prefer the Autumn/Winter vibe, I love all the colours and I like the idea of wearing jumpers, having coffee (PSL please!) and the overall feeling of being warm? Its Christmas too, so whats not to love! 



I am gonna start with SKIN. I feel like I am going to have a lot of things on my wishlist. So I will split this into Skin, Make Up, Bath & Body, Hair + Nails & Fragrance. 


SKINCARE WISHLIST: 


1) Sunday Riley : Luna Sleeping Night Oil ( 30ml )£85.00


There is a lot of talk about this product. I have wanted this for a while, I feel like it would be perfect for the colder months ahead. I guess the pricetag puts me off a little. But I really should invest in a good oil. After all my skin is all I have! Have any of you guys tried this yet? 

2) Pixi - Glow Tonic. (250ml) £18. 


This is something that I have wanted to invest in for the longest time. Its always sold out in M&S and the online reviews have been amazing. I use a toner that  bought in France at the moment, but this is high on up my list!  


3) Dr Brandt - MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier™ Mask. 3 oz $75.00 




According to Sephora this "is a powerful age-defying facial mask that dramatically transforms the look of your skin by harnessing the power of attraction. The magnetic properties of the iron based formula and magnet help to reduce signs of aging skin and reduce the appearance of stressed skin. Skin is left looking magnetically youthful and energized." 
I have seen people use this on social media and I am intrigued! A mask that uses a magnet! It got me thinking about the hype, but I still want to try this at some point. If anything, perhaps using the magnet will be satisfying and offer a deep nourishing cleanse. 

4) Charlotte Tilbury - Charlotte's Magic Cream. 50ml £70.00 



You guys, I cannot. I LOVE THIS CREAM SO MUCH. I have been lucky enough to try it a couple of times. And it really is magical. Its one of the things you have to invest in  but its well worth it. My skin felt AMAZING. I cannot wait to purchase the full size. :D 

5) Charlotte Tilbury -  Magic Night Cream. 50ml £100.00 





Ok to this is pretty pricey, but I want to pair it with Charlottes Magic Day Cream. Its such a luxe item but I really do want to try it out and see what it does to my skin. :D 




I have had the pleasure of trying this mask before an event. My skin was so soft and nourished. It felt amazing! Just the kind of pick up my skin really needed. Again this mask isn't exactly the cheapest option but it does wonders for your skin. I cannot wait to purchase the full size :D 



Autumn/Winter is the worst time for lips, mine dry out all the time! I wanna try out this lip mask and see if it lives up to the hype. I can't be wearing liquid lipsticks and have super dry lips! Not a good look lol! 


So that's it, these are the products on my wishlist for the new season. 

Is there anything that you want to try out or have tried out? 

I wish you all a great start to the new season. 
Take care!  

Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment