Tuesday 13 September 2016

Autumn/Winter 2016 Wishlist: MAKE UP

Hi guys!!

How are you all?
So yesterday we celebrated Eid, and I won't lie my make up turned out pretty well! I was inspired to do a make up best of 2016 post... so look out for that at the end of the year!

Today I'ma talk about my A/W Wishlist for MAKE UP!!!

I think I am most excited about this post!! I have SOOO many things on my wishlist and I really had to try hard to get my top products here. So here goes!!!

1) Juvia's Place - Nubian 2nd Edition Eyeshadow Palette. RRP $35.00 (USD)

HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS PALETTE? I love the look of this, and you get quite a lot of product for your  money. I believe this palette has 4 matte shades and 8 shimmer/metallics. From what I have seen the swatches look incredible! I am just feeling all the warm tones in this palette and I think you could come up with some fab looks :D

2) Becca Rose Quartz Shimmering Skin Perfector.  $38.00 (USD) 

I only own Champagne Pop by Becca but this is one of the ones I would love to try! Its limited edition but it is the perfect neutral pale/pink rose colour.

3) NARS - Audacious Lipstick in Mona. £24.00



I am a big big fan of these Audacious lipsticks. Its worth every penny in my opinion. I currently own 4 or 5 shades but I feel like I need more! Mona is a beautiful mahogany colour and it would be perfect for this season.

4) Charlotte Tilbury - Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light Medium. £49.00

This duo isn't exactly the cheapest but I have been lucky enough to use this and I am in love! The sculpt and highlight colours are beautiful and well pigmented. This is a real splurge :P

5) Giorgio Armani Lumious Silk Foundation. £37.00 


I keep meaning to buy this foundation, but I just never get around to it! I feel that it would be suitable for the upcoming season, My skin always looks dull during autumn and winter and I would love to get a nice glow to it. The reviews have always been amazing for this foundation - no wonder why its a cult favourite!


6) Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Flesh & Fantasy. £28.00 


Hurrah! Marc Jacobs has finally landed in John Lewis! I am sooo excited about this range being easily available now. I can just order products online and collect in my local store! I absolutely love the look of this blush, the terracotta/nude tones are great for fall!

7. Kat Von D  - MOST THINGS! 

I am so glad that Kat Von D has FINALLY landed in the UK. I intend to make full use of this brand now. I have too many things on my wishlist but a few of them are:
Metal Crush Eyeshadows, 
Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks - ( I own three of these and its not enough!)
Shade + Light Eyeshadow Palette
Shade + Light Contour Palette 
Lock-It Cremé Concealer. 
(And probably more? But I should do a massive clear out before I buy more LOL)

Honestly, my list could go on for a while! But these are a few of the products I have been lusting after... have you guys tried any of these?

What is on your list of the new seasons make up must haves?

Much love and keep smiling!

Ash xx



No comments:

Post a Comment