Monday 19 September 2016

Autumn/Winter Wistlist 2016: Bath & Body

Hello everyone!

 I hope that you are all well and had a super awesome weekend. I am back again with an A/W wishlist post and today its all about Bath & Body.

1) Lush Halloween Collection. Price: VARIOUS.

Everything in this collection from bath bombs, soaps to shower gels looks awesome! I always love the special things that Lush produce for various holidays. I can't wait to see what they have for Christmas this year! :D

2) Laura Mercier - Creme Brulee Honey Bath. £33.00

This is a product I have wanted for a long time, I see it all the time at my local counter but never actually get the opportunity to purchase! A total indulgence and the packaging is super cute.

3) L'Occitane - Almond Milk Concentrate.  £38.00

I always go to the L'Occitane store to try out this product, and I have yet to purchase it! It is one of the most amazingly moisturising yet lightweight body creams I have ever tried. It just melts into your skin without a trace. I recommend this to everyone! It is a must have.

4) Tony Moly - Magic Food Banana Hand Milk.  $12.00 (USD)

Firstly, how adorable is the packaging for this product? Its super cute. Secondly the reviews for this hand cream have been so good I just had to add it to my wishlist!

5) Sister & Co - Raw Coconut & Activated Charcoal Sugar Scrub.  £23.99

I have tried quite a few body scrubs but this is something new to me. Apparently this scrub can do the following:
  • Porous-activated charcoal heals breakouts and reduces inflammation
  • Mineral and antioxidant-rich coconut sugar replenishes skin
  • Removes dead skin cells
  • Scrub can also be used as a detoxifying face mask

I hope to try this out one day as I love the smell of coconut!

6) Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns (Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath) £14.50

Each year I treat myself to a Philosophy all in one product. And this year I have my eyes set on this one. I love how long lasting they are and the scents are just incredible! I absolutely adored my Pumpkin Pie version from a couple of years back.. :D

7) Sol de JaneiroBrazilian Bum Bum Cream $45.00 USD 

I have heard so much about this cream, and I just want to see what all the hype is about. Supposedly it is "A fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin. " Its a shame that I have only seen it on Sephora so far... (But hey the UK might get a Sephora here again! Remember when we used to have a few back in the day! Gosh those were good times...! ) 


So there we have it, I think this is a reasonable amount of products for my wishlist! I must say, there might be a few more but I had to compose it down to 7!

Are there any products in this list that you have tried? Or want to try? What is on your wishlist for the new season?
I have really enjoyed doing these posts and taking the time to research the products, I think I will definitely keep up with them!

Keep smiling guys and I wish you all fantastic week!

Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment