Friday 2 March 2012

Current Love

Ahh I am just in love with my Chelsea Pixie Boots by Select Fashion (link!) in this lovely Grey colour. They were a bargain at £15.00!

These boots are so comfy and perfect with dresses and jeans. I have been wearing them so much for the last couple of weeks. (And to around 3 trips to London...very handy when you need to walk a lot on public transport) The material can be off putting as it is suede...BUT they are soo lovely to wear...especially when you have to do a lot of walking. I recently wore them with a Navy Jersey Dress and Black Tights at The Black Keys concert I attended and my feet were perfectly comfortable. (Yes I were dresses to Rock Gigs...believe me they are comfortable...although the cold after did not help!) Boots are definitely my thing at the moment and these are just fab. I will definitely be purchasing these in a different colour :D
 What are you favourite items of footwear for the colder months?
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment