Sunday 25 March 2012

Mini Lush Haul

Hello all I paid my local lush store a visit again...they know me by a first name basis now because I go in so often!

I picked up the Mask of Magnaminty and The Grass Shower gel



The mask is formulated for troubled skin like mine I suffer from outbreaks quite often and I thought that I would give this mask a try. I love how it isn't a fresh mask so I can keep it for months. AND it can also be used for backs if you may suffer from Back-ne as I like to say it. The formulation of this mask is similar to a scrub which helps exfoliate away dead skin as well as treating spots. The peppermint leaves a tingling feeling and stimulates my skin. I was so impressed with this product when I first used it, my skin was clean and left with a flawless feeling. Perhaps this did a better job than the fresh face masks for my skin. So if you have skin like mine that is acne prone and needs a little tlc do try this product!



The shower gel is a product that I was curious to try, I have tried all of their gels apart from this one and Dirty. So I was keen to see how it would work for me. I do love it because it has a fresh scent of grass which to some might be off putting but I really love it! It is totally amazing for spring mornings when you need a wake up! It actually left my skin feeling soft and healthy so its great if you want a fresh smelling gel. Again it probably isn't everyone's cup of tea but I like the combination of grass and neroli :P

Hope that you are all well!
Ash xx

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever tried the lush face masks, but I always look at them each time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The masks are pretty good though its nice that they are fresh too. I have tried them all but for my skin type I think Cupcake is probably the best. :)

      Delete