Saturday 17 March 2012

Urban Decay Mariposa Palette

Hello again everyone. I hope that you are all well and enjoying your day.

I thought it was about time that I did a review/swatch/explanation of this Urban Decay Mariposa Palette that I had purchased a LONGGGG while back...but I have had no time to even open it! (Wasted purchase much?)

Anyway I was after an Eyeshadow palette that was easy to carry around whilst I would be travelling around the country/world. I don't want to end up doing the silly thing of over-packing my make up because whenever I go abroad I purchase MORE MAKE UP!!! :D So in a nutshell this was the main reason I bought this palette. I like the colours and it was £28 so not bad for the amount of shadows that come with it!







L-R: (Without flash and with flash)  Rockstar, Gunmetal, Skimp, Infamous and Wreckage.


L-R: (Without flash and with flash) Haight, Money, Mushroom, Spotlight, Limelight.


I really adore these colours they are perfect for creating a colourful look for weddings/parties/events etc... They are all really blendable and the little brush is handy if you want to create a swash of one shadow looks...The only colour that this is missing is a green which would have made it even more desirable and perhaps a matt colour that would have been ideal for highlighting. But I guess they wanted to add more neutrals metallics to make up for the brights! I do enjoy using this palette and I am looking forward to creating colourful looks with Haight and Rockstar! :)

Keep smiling everyone!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment