Sunday 1 April 2012

KIKO Cosmetics Haul

I picked up this amazing products on a recent trip to London. I must say I am very impressed with this make!

The westfield store has a whole load of products from this brand and I just had to get a bit of everything!

I picked up..4 Eyeliners, Two lipsticks and a mineralize eyeshadow. All for £21.45 or something. (Much cheaper than MAC for sure!)



 I am really looking forward to buying more things from this amazing brand. The lipsticks and eyeliners were all £3 and under, the eyeshadow was around £6. I cannot wait to go back to the store and invest in some more colours. This brand should defnitely be around some more!

Hope that all is well!
Ash xx

5 comments:

  1. Cute eyeliners. I never have enough confidence to use bright colours like that...but you are tempting me to branch out!

    Following. Follow back if you like :)

    xxxx

    http://decisi0nsdecisi0ns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I was the same I normally use them under my waterline just to add a pop of colour! I am sure it will look great on you :) x

      Delete
  2. loveee the eyeshadows. there like an instant effect! great

    Love Nails. Love ObsessionLacquer.

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    *following*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow button doesnt seem to be working :(

      Delete
    2. Owh no :( I will have to cheack that out! The eyeshadows are pretty amazing I cannot wait to go back to the store and buy lots more. :D

      Delete