Wednesday 18 April 2012

Lush Hair!

Oh I do love Lush and at the moment I am really into trying their hair products.

I got the Curly Wurly Shampoo as I have never tried a liquid/cream shampoo from Lush it has only ever been a solid one. I like the the overall effect of this shampoo it is full of coconut, cocoa butter, shea butter, avacado butter and olive oil. It is so moisturising and conditioning and restores my curls to the right state! The only bad thing about this shampoo is that the coconut parts can be hard to wash out...but I try to ignore that most of the time :P You get around 220 grams of product and it costs around £9.50 but a little goes a long way so it is a good investment.



I have also wanted to try the post-wash treatments from Lush so for this reason I purchased the R & B Hair Moisturiser. This is for reviving hair and balancing the scalp. I am in love with this product! It leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny and gets rid of the dryness. I love the smell it contains coconut oil, olive oil and avacado butter it nourishes my hair and leaves my curls in amazing condition. :D A little of this product goes a long way it comes in a 100 gram pot for £10.50 and will last me atleast 4-5 months!

 The final product I got was the Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub. I have wanted this for such a long time but I never actually got around to buying it. This scrub is so gentle that it can be used in the shower as a normal wash or pre-wash as an intensive treatment. I love the way this makes your skin feel, it is left with softness and gets rid of the dirt. The Mimosa and Orange Flower fragrance lasts all day it is just devine! In a 330 gram tub you get the amazing bright blue product  for £7.75 and it can usually last around a month or two. Depending on how often you use it. I use mine 2 times a week just to give my skin a little treat.


So these are defnitely my favourite products at the moment I just cannot wait to buy the whole store one day! :P
Keep smiling all!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment