Friday 13 April 2012

MAC Viva Glam

I just had to buy the new MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick. I had heard so much about it that I could not resist I also decided to pair it with the Viva Glam Ricky Lip Conditioner as I wanted to be fair to the lipstick :P Plus I have never tried a MAC lip conditioner before and I was intrigued by this duo.

The lipstick is a bright yellow pink which is so suited to any skintone it eventually gives a coral like effect and the lip conditioner works wonders..I am happy that all funds go to the MAC AIDS fund so I felt like I was doing my bit AND looking glamourous :P. My MAC girl was so happy that I bought the pair because she also was in love with them!










I love the Ad picture of this campaign too!
Keep smiling lovelies!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment