Sunday 29 April 2012

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette.

Confession. I bought this palette back in like the beginning of February.
YES I am that terrible! Butttt I have been busy (as well as lazy) to post about this. BUT NOT TODAY!!
FINALLY I can talk about this much awaited palette. And present my own thoughts over it. :)

So I have some swatches and pictures below. (Thank goodness for my diptic app on the iPhone!)

Top to Bottom Swatches. Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall and Chopper.




Top to Bottom Swatches Tease, Snakebite, Suspect and Pistol.

Top to Bottom swatches Verve, YDK, Busted and Blackout.

So this palette has a good mixture of neutrals, Foxy, Tease and Blackout are Matte colours. Perfect for highlighting, all over and lining. I like the mixtures of copper toned neutrals in this palette something the first Naked palette did not have. I have heard that it might be hard for some to create a good balance of neutral looks...maybe because the last palette had a clear balance of 12 colours. four gold tones, four brown tones and four grey/peach tones.  However this palette does come with that all important matte black with is a useful colour in any palette.

I have been slightly disappointed with the inclusion of Half Baked and YDK...these colours have been in previous Urban Decay palettes and I would have liked to seen something different in their place. In the last palette I loved the peachy nudes and the inclusion of the grey colour it creates a better smokey eye in my opinion. 

Overall it is a good  palette, the brush is useful as the double sides are handy when you are on the go. Personally I think I still prefer the first Naked Palette. Probably because of the two peachy colours and the glitter like black. 

What are your opinions over the Naked2 Palette....is it really worth all of the hype? 

Keep smiling everyone!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment