Friday 21 October 2011

Quick Haul.

Hello! Apologies for the delayed post. But I just kept forgetting... not an excuse I know.
Firstly all my new followers, thank you for following! :)

I went over to the city for some window therapy. As in I didn't really wanna spend any money so window shopping is sometimes the best thing ever!

I did however pick up a few things as I was in need of them..by need I mean I had to only buy one thing but picked up two others as they were on sale...

Firstly I hit the River Island Sale and bought two pairs of earrings at £2 each! Amazing! I like the style of these, nothing too dramatic and easy enough to wear on a normal shopping day out or to work. :)



I also got the Lush Cleanser that I was after as my "Angels on Bare Skin" had run out. I got the Bûche de Noël facial cleanser. Which looks amazing! It definitely smells like Christmas and I have heard many amazing things about this. This cleanser contains Cocoa Butter, Dried Cranberries, Ground Almonds and Fresh Satsumas. I am really looking forward to using this as it 'supposedly' is nourishing, hydrating and scrubs away dead skin.

This doesn't come in a pot like the others do, so I will have to use another Lush pot to store this in, but I like the idea of storing it in a Corn Husk. I have tried the cleanser and it is so softning on my skin, probably the best one that I have tried too actually. I am definitely impressed.



How are you all today?

I have a little secret...I will reveal all in my next post. :)
xxxx


P.S. I FINALLY got round to using the Royal Wedding special Street Party Bath Ballistic that Lush released...and this is what happened to my bathwater...it is safe to say that it did not come off my skin that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment