Saturday 22 October 2011

Saturday Specials.

Confession: I HATE going to shopping centres on a Saturday...there is just too much going on...too many people...too many queues and not enough time to do what you what.
But today I had to go and pick up a few things....as mentioned in my post yesterday...I had a "secret"...basically I am travelling to Canada on Monday! (Although I mentioned before that I might be going on holiday...so not much of a secret..lol) :D I am very excited...but the preparation of this trip is too much! I haven't even started packing yet and I still have a lot of running around to do..

I did buy a few things today...and YES my Make Up Ban is still on. Until I reach duty free of course.. :P

So I went into Lush looking for a new solid shampoo...as my New Shampoo bar has finally run out. Waheyy for that. I picked up Godiva. Apparently this is the most popular of the solid shampoo bars...I love the smell of this because it contains Jasmine and Honey..much like the Flying Fox Shower gel. But it also contains Cocoa Butter, Shea butter, camellia oil, jojoba oil, macadamia nut oil, extra virgin coconut oil and cupuaƧu butter... I am looking forward to using this because it is a 2 in 1 product as it contains a hair conditioning agent too. So this will be ideal for travelling purposes. Now I will probably take my jungle conditioner with me just in case because I don't want my hair to dry up.












I also got the Lust Soap...because well I really love the scent! Its sexy and just makes me feel amazing. I don't want to take a shower gel with me to Canada so soap sounds like a better idea. I cannot wait to use this..I will just be in a jasmine filled shower heaven. :)
 I picked up the next Lush product because it reminds me of coconuts and chocolate! I got the Yuzu and Cocoa Bubble Bar which smells like Coconuts! I cannot wait to try this because it looks like a macaroon! I do love the Lush bath products they are so lovely. 

I was randomly looking around the Body Shop and I came across a new shower gel of theirs... (I won't be taking this into Canada) but the smell was so unique! Their Special edition Spiced Pumpkin shower gel is amazing! It smells exactly how winter should do. I really love Pumpkin anyway.  This was on offer for £2! I couldn't believe it. I mean the Originals range is normally £4 which isn't too bad...but getting it for £2 was eeevvveenn better. I picked up two to stock up and I might need to go back and get their Banana Shampoo and Conditioner too. As I have heard so much about them! :D 




So tomorrow I hope to make a post about my Travel Make Up bag...I have all my essentials packed and ready to go. Yay! 

Happy Saturday everybody! 
Ash x

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Never tried a solid shampoo, it looks like cookies to me, haha :)

    ReplyDelete