Tuesday 21 February 2012

Lush Ayesha Face Mask

I normally get a Lush Face Mask once a month, just to keep me going and to keep my skin in right order. I have managed to try all of them now and the latest to add to the list is Ayesha.
Now this facemask is targeted for anti aging. Which makes me feel terrible as I have just hit this part of my life *sigh* I miss being 21. :P  I like this face mask as it is easy to apply and usually lasts around 4 or 5 applications.




I don't think that I will be repurchasing any time soon though...as good as it was...it made no real difference to my skin..I feel like my skin was softer...but it didn't feel any clearer or brighter.
I still think that the best mask that I have used is Cupcake...perhaps it is better suited for my skin as I have acne prone skin...that also happens to be sensitive.

My wishlist will be to try some other high end brand mask...perhaps something by Clinique or Clarins or even Caudelie. I like to try out different brands and compare them...but knowing me I will probably come back to using Lush again and again.

What recommendations do you have for using face masks??
Keep Smiling!
Ash xx

p.s. I love how Lush works...if you return 5 empty pots they will give you a face mask for free...which is always good as I like to save money... :)

1 comment:

  1. ah I need to go restock on lush goodies haha! lovely blog :) x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete