Friday 3 February 2012

Lush Valentine.

Happy February all.
I bought two things from Lush's new Valentines range..mainly because they seemed to be the most interesting.

So I got the Chou Chou...I Love You Toothy Tabs. Which just had to be bought because I love the toothy tabs and I just LOVEEEEEEE the smell of this one. It has rose and turkish delight fragrances to it and it is just DEVINE. They need to bottle up this fragrance and sell it because I would buy so much of it. They taste amazing too and I find them really travel-friendly as they don't fall into the 100ml rule. I wish they were not limited edition...but more than that Lush need to release this as a fragrance!



I also bought the A Million Kisses Lip Tint. This tint is more like a lipstick but in a tub form really. Again this has the same rose/turkish delight smell to it and it is a true blue toned red colour. It feels really hydrating and moisturising on my lips and I really like the colour. I am not really a red person but I like to dab a little of this on my lips and team it up with some clear vaseline just to add a little shine. I have added a swatch to it but I apologise for the blurry-ness my camera is playing up!


I am not really a Valentines kind of person but I do always love the Lush special editions ranges and these two products are so amazing!
What are you looking forward to this Valentines day?
Ash xx

1 comment:

  1. oh my god wow I've never heard of those Toothy Tabs!! How clever! X

    ReplyDelete