Sunday 12 February 2012

Personally...

Hello all! I hope that you are all well. I thought I would do a beauty quiz today..just so that you could see what kind of products I like :)
SKINCARE-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice most of the time...morning and evening...and then in the shower too.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have combination...I have dry skin across my mouth and jaw line...yet an oily T zone and Acne prone cheeks :(
-What is your current facial wash?
Body Shop Passionfruit Cleanser.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yeah around 3 times a week with my Lush Cleanser depends which one I am in the mood for...at the moment its the Buche de Noel.

-What brand do you use?
I use drugstore brands most of the time...but I am thinking of investing into Dermalogica.
-What moisturiser do you use?
Body Shop Carrot Moisture Cream.

-Do you have freckles?
No...

-Do you use eye cream?
No I like to think I am not old enough yet :P
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes! Eurgh it can be so annoying. I try to use light products to make sure that it can be healed.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nahh never tried it..I don't believe the hype!
MAKE-UP- What foundation do you use?
Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions.

-How about concealer?
I dont use concealer much...but its normally the Clinique Anti Blemish solutions one in Shade 2.

-Do you know your undertone colour?
No...that is so bad right?
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they can be awesome..but I wouldn't wear them myself has I have been gifted with naturally long, black and thick lashes :)
-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I normally do between 4-5 months though.
-What brand of mascara do you use?
I use Urban Decay Big Fatty Lash or Dior Diorshow... at the moment I am trying to finish off my Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara. It is really good actually I love how big my lashes get. :D

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora any day! They stock every brand I can think of...BUT MAC. Unfortunately we do not have Sephora in the UK...so my favourite place to buy make up is Debenhams.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No I wish I did...

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Eco Tools brushes, My fingers...elf brushes...depends really.
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yeah Urban Decays Primer Potion followed my a creme/mousse based shadow for extra coverage...my make up then lasts for HOURS.
-For the face?
I sometimes use Clinique Super City block in SPF 40...

-What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
Too hard to decide...but at the moment..it has to be Orb by MAC. It is a really under-rated shadow and I use it pretty much every day.
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid on the top line and pencil on the bottom line...I like to use the best of both. I use gel eyeliners too but when I am in the hurry and I have no time for brushes I use my Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner. :D
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Sometimes..I try to be careful. :P

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them..but they can be hassle to use if you can't handle the fall out.
-Do you use mineral makeup?
Not really...I don't think it suits my skin to be honest.

-What is your favourite lipstick?
See Sheer by MAC. It is sooo amazing.

-How about lipgloss?
YSL Gloss Pur. They are a little pricey but so amazing.
-What is your favourite blush to use?
Topshop Neon Rose.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Rarely...I have bought a couple of things from there...only by approved sellers though.
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yeah absolutely. Sometimes the drugstore brands can be better than the high end brands.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes they are the best place to get discounted Lauder products :D
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I do all the time...but to be honest I don't think I would enjoy it as much as I don't want it to become my profession. I like having fun with make up.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really...I can be if I am being rushed though!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
People who cake on their foundation and then wear concealer on their lips as a "nude lip" look. Oh and I hate people who wear realllly big eyelashes to random places like the doctors...cringe...

-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutrals for Work and full on colour for the weekends and holidays :P

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Rooney Mara I loveeeeee how natural she looks. I also love Angelina Jolie...she can make a cat eyeliner look AMAZING.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara for sure.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah of course... I think it can be good for your skin sometimes.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not really hahaha

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
For me its a tie between Dior and Urban Decay.

-What do you think of Makeup?
I love it a lot...and I can never have too much of it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment