Monday 21 May 2012

Adventures.

Here is a peek at what I have been upto for the past couple of weeks. 

 English Cream Tea Milkshake from Shakeaway...calories galore but nice for a once off treat. Tastes like Jam, Cream and Scones.
 God Save The Queen inspirared teapot from Dwells. Oh this is on my wishlist.
 Elderflower + Lime and Strawberry +Elderflower fizzies from Gourmet Burger Kitchen. So amazing.
 Rainbow Popcorn from Lakeside Thurrock Shopping centre. OMG BEST SNACK EVER!
 Tower Bridge London a close up.
 Almond Latte with a side of Smarties from All Bar One. :D
 When you am bored at work and unable to access twitter? Amazing gift given to a friend of mine.
 Tower Bridge
 Thames and the Bridge. Lovelyy
 Damien Hirst Exhibit at Tate Modern Gallery.
 Sweat Shirt my cousin was wearing. Made me chuckle!
 Temperley London store in Colville Mews around Portobello. So British and amazing.
 One of my favourite areas of London. Love Portobello :D
 "God Rave the Queen" t-shirt in Cyberdog. I WANT THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
 Japanese Green Tea with Milk bubble tea with Tapioca from Camden. Warmed up and delightful.
Camden Lock in Camden. A rainy day but what a sight!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post girl!
    Especially the Shakeaway, God Rave the Queen, and Bubble Tea *yum*! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much...I feel like I should do more of these posts... hmmm

      Delete
  2. looks like you've been having an amazing time! Also like the sound of bubble tea x

    ReplyDelete