Thursday 24 May 2012

Hey Sailor!

Now I really do get excited every time MAC bring out a new collection..and the majority of the time I get intrigued by them and purchase at least 1 thing. This Hey Sailor collection has intrigued me to pick up one of the Powder Blushes in Fleet Fast. I am not a huge fan of powder blushes mainly because it just doesn't set on my skin at all. But perhaps this one can make a difference? I liked the texture and colour of this blush so I thought that I might aswell give it a try. :D





I like that this blush has a peachy/pink tone to it, which is great for just lighting up my skin. It is similar to the Posey creme blush but this might give off more of a peach tinge than the pink tone in Posey. I have enjoyed using this so far, it is pretty easy to apply and does last a while on my skin.

Have you discovered something you like in the Hey Sailor collection?
Keep smiling all!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment