Friday 25 May 2012

Why did I not get this sooner?

Do you ever have those moments where you're like...UGH WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS BEFORE???

This happened to me today. Now I am a perfume lover....and I normally tend to have some perfume on me everywhere I go but you know it isn't easy carrying a 50ml or a 100ml glass bottle everywhere you go. Plus the little 1ml testers run out so quickly that I don't see the point of them!
Behold....Travalo!
Now I had heard about this product before but I didn't really think about getting one myself because well I am very silly. haha...This perfume atomiser is so easy to use and fills up quickly and is small enough to fit in ANY handbag so I love it! I like how it is great for travel too because I always overpack things and end up having no room for my perfumes. The atomiser is so light that you can fill a couple up with different perfumes and take them around with me!



I decided to go for the black colour because it appealed the most to me and at the moment I have filled it up with a Gucci Fragrance . I am so happy that I invested in one of these because I have many events coming up and I can't carry about huge bottles of perfume everytime I need a touch up. So thank goodness for Travalo! I bought mine for £7.99 from The Fragrance Shop in Milton Keynes shopping centre and I think I will definitely be investing in a couple more atomisers :D

Have you  tried or bought the travalo atomisers?
Keep Smiling everyone!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment