Monday 28 May 2012

Luxury Hands

I don't know about you but I always tend to forget about hand care...I don't know why but I have never really invested in a food hand cream, bizarre I know. But not now. I picked up this amazing Wild Rose handcream from The Body Shop. It is very moisturising and smells absolutely beautiful! It actually does smell like roses unlike a few rose scented creams that smell very artificial. I got this for about £5 so it is great in my eyes :D


I would just like to take this opportunity to say RIP to the Body Shop Originals range. I recently discovered that they discontinued the line apart from the Banana Shampoo and Conditioner. It makes me sad because the Carrot cream was my favourite ever moisturiser. Luckily I was able to get a couple more tubs to last me the whole year. What will I do now??? :( For me The Body Shop skincare out does that in Lush maybe because it just suits me more. I have tried a couple of samples to replace my carrot cream and I feel like the Vit C daily moisturiser will become my next favourite.

What kind of hand care products do you use? Or are you just like me and forget to care? :P

Take care all!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment