Thursday 31 May 2012

Madame Madame.

Hello lovelies,
Today's pulse question. Have you ever bought a fragrance...loved it..used it and then forgotten that you had it?
Because I for sure have.
I bought Ma Dame by Jean Paul Gaultier at its Launch from a lovely Sephora in Champs-Élysées Paris. (Yes the big huge store on the road...it is my favourite ever place in Paris. I could just live there!) I think the launch must have been around 2008 and it was everywhere...and the lovely Agyness Deyn fronted the campaign. Anyway at the time this fragrance was pretty sought after I managed to get it for around £58 from duty free in the 100ml bottle.


I love the design of the bottle, it is modern yet elegant and has the legendary  classique Gaultier bottle shaping in the middle. The perfume is a fresh and floral scent with notes of orange zest, sparkling rose, musk and cedar. It is so feminine and alluring and can be worn during the day or the evening. I have started wearing this perfume again and with it being a Eau De Parfum it lasts all day! I have received many compliments on this and would recommend it to everyone. I am so glad that I re-discovered it in my collection :D

What perfumes are you loving right now that you have used again after a long time?
Hope that you are all having a great day all!
Ash xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this bottle but I have never actually smelled it. Great review!! :)

    ReplyDelete