Sunday 1 July 2012

Adventures of recent times. (part 1)

Hello lovelies! Here is in insight to what I have been upto as of recent...some pictures include my cousins wedding!

 Bangles I wore for the first event for my cousin Kibz' wedding.

 Me and my cousin Annie on the first day! :)

 Henna time!
 More Henna patterns!
 I loved this design too!
 Day 2, Henna and accessories
 Me waiting in the car :)
 Close up of the bangles I wore!
 Close up of the eye make up I had!

 Me and my cousin Annie on day 2!

 Aftermath of the Henna
 Me and my brother!
 My cousins and I posing away :P

 Drinking Tru Blood whilst watching True Blood Season 5! :D

 I was in the Disney Store and decided to try on the Thor Mask...

 And the Captain America Mask...
And finally the Iron Man mask! You should have seen the looks I got :D 
 
 Again here I am waiting around in the car...this is a MAC Brave lipstick look...not that you can see due to Instagram!
 My friend from Canada gave me this the last time I was there :P

Mario Gomez <333 I have been watching him very closely in the Euros but its a shame that Germany are out!
This is a T Shirt I intend to get for my brother :D

Well there you go...this is what I have been doing for the last month or so.
Hope that you are all well! Part 2 is up tomorrow! :D
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment