Friday 13 July 2012

Body Shop Collection

I love the Lily Cole collection that the Body Shop have bought out this year. I managed to pick up the Eyeshadow Shimmers in a special £20 pack (with 10% off because I have a body shop card) and I am loving it at the moment. The pack included the shimmers, mascara, eyeliner and an eyeshadow brush which for £18 is pretty amazing in my books!




 I was slightly disappointed with the mascara though..it is really thick and doesn't come off very easily...but it does give my lashes a big boost...I don't think I will be repurchasing though!

 The eyeliner is very good in colour and texture...is can be a little tricky to apply due to the applicator but it has a similar pay off to Rimmels Exaggerate eyeliner.


 I love every shade in the eyeshadows, the pinks work well with the purples and you can create a variety of looks.
All in all I like this quad of eyeshadows you can use them wet or dry and they can look amazing at any time of the day.

Are you a fan of The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes?

Take care all and remember keep smiling!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I am the worst person ever when it comes to replying to comments but thank you so much! I would recommend them to everyone because they come out really well! :)

    ReplyDelete