Tuesday 10 July 2012

Letting my inner Geek Chic run wild.

Hello again my lovelies. I have been feeling a bit random with my choices of clothing and accessories lately. Call it the turn in the horrid British weather that we have been having. Oh and perhaps the release of the Avengers movie has something to do with it.
Anyway I am a huge have of Marvel Comics...I always have been actually I love me some superheroes! So I was really looking forward to the Avengers coming out on the Big Screen. (Oh and YES I loved the movie ever so much so much so that I saw it in the Cinema 3 TIMES!.)

Now one thing about me is that I have a thing for bows...always loved them. So I decided to look around for some cute Avengers inspired bows on Etsy and I came across a few which I love and now own. :D I found these three and a pair of Captain America earrings at a Etsy shop called Vintage Virtue. This girl makes the most amazing geek inspired pieces of jewellery and accessories!



I also picked up a couple of Captain America T-Shirts from HMV for £12!


Ok so I might just love Captain America...A LOT. But I love him as a Superhero...just a nice guy who had nothing and became something. (Also Chris Evans is pretty darn fit!)

Anyway these are some of the geeky things that I am loving right now.
Are you a fan of comic book inspired things?

Hope that you are all well! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment