Monday 2 July 2012

Adventures of recent times! (Part 2)

Hey guys, here is a record of what I have been upto lately! Enjoy!


 Crepes for breakfast!
 Captain America in the Lego Store

 Walks around my home
The lake near my home
 My dad and my brother :)
 Vanilla frozen yoghurt with blueberries!

 Bouncy Castle at a Deaf Society event for children...this was  A LOT OF FUN.

 Cookie Crumble Mocha from Starbucks, I took full advantage of their half price Happy Hour!

 My brothers t shirt which I LOVE!

 Blue lipgloss from the new Guerlain Terracotta collection!

 The Tree in MK shopping centre and Concrete Cows!

 BLINK 182 GIG!
 The O2 Arena in London where I saw Blink 182

 My best  friends hand painted apron I got for her birthday...she loves cupcakes and Harry Potter :D

 O2 Arena!
 Me and my friend at the Blink 182 gig :)

 O2 Arena at night!
 Kings Cross station London
 Prince Albert Memorial Hyde Park London.
 Hyde Park, London.
 The Royal Albert Hall in London
 Leicester Square, London
 Leicester Square clock in London
 Natural History Museum
 Amazing tea for one set I need in my life!

 Avengers birthday cake!
 Lace Sleeves
 My brother and I were by chance listening to the same song there!

 Bristol, Habourside.
 Bristol Globe!
My Lovely parents! :D

I hope that you are all well my lovelies!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment