Wednesday 25 July 2012

My new favourite foundation

Hello all!
I hope that you are all well. Today I want to talk about my love for this amazing foundation by Lancome. I did speak about it before in a slating post for Glossybox but I gave in and bought the Teint Miracle in shade 3 because I had a lot of success with the sample I had.





First and foremost I love the colour pay off that this product has, I have mentioned many times before that I am not really a big fan of heavy foundations. This is a light texture which gives me enough coverage and is amazing to apply when you use a Stipple brush. I feel like this foundation is perfect for the summer and I would definitely repurchase it again!

Have you tried any Lancome foundations?
Keep smiling all!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I wanna get a sample now! I've heard great things about this foundation. Cheers hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the best purchases I have made all summer...I love how this foundation feels on my skin and for me it did photograph well!

      Delete