Monday 30 July 2012

Free Gifts galore!

I love it when you buy something from a make up counter and they give you free gifts. I completely forgot to add this in my foundation post the other day but the lovely lady at the counter gave me the free gift as I and my mother both purchased items.

 The items included were a make up remover, toner, Hypnose mascara and a lipgloss (swatch below) as well as some anti ageing products which I gave to my mother.

I have been really impressed with the make up remover/cleanser it smells amazing and removes every bit of make up and the toner just gives your skin that special finish. So I will defnitely think about purchasing these in the future. The lipgloss isn't really my thing as it is too glittery so I also passed that on to my mum haha. But I also love the Mascara sample...I am in the stage of finishing all the mascaras I have bought over this year so the Hypnose might be my next purchase!

Don't you just love trying out 'free' things from make up counters?

Hope that you are all well!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment