Wednesday 4 July 2012

MAC smoooth lining.

I picked up these three stunning Pearlglide Intense Eyeliners that came with the MAC Vera Collection this spring and I am in love with them!

I have heard that these are now permanent in the MAC stock so that is amazing because the payoff and lasting is amazing. I got mine in 3 shades, Undercurrent (Green with teal/gold shimmer), Industrial (Grey/Blue colour with sky blue and brown shimmer tones) and Designer Purple (Violet purple with a purple and silver shimmer). I love using these under the waterline just to add a pop of colour to my look and they do last all day! I also love the other shades that have released too...check out this blog post by Temptalia to see the rest of the swatches. :)







I cannot wait to take these eyeliners with me on holiday, they are perfect for evening times too.

Have you had a chance to try any of the pearlglide eyeliners yet?
Keep smiling all!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment