Sunday 21 August 2011

Been away.

I haven't posted in a few days so firstly many apologies for that, I had my birthday the other day and after that I fell ill and have been ill since then.

I just wanted to talk about a few things, which will probably come up in my later posts in more detail.
Firstly I recently purchased the Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection Palette. Which is amazing.
It has the right amount of colours to create an array of looks so the review/swatches will be coming up soon.

I also got the Oh, Lola! perfume from Marc Jacobs as a gift from my parents for my birthday, it is amazing. And smells like strawberries, cream and roses to me.
 







So Summer is nearly over and I think I want to talk about a few things that got me through it. These include Solid Shampoo's from Lush, Tinted Moisturisers from Urban Decay, Clinique Brush Cleansers and a few other things.

Anyway I hope that you are all well...as I am not...feeling incredibly tired and just in pain really from the fever that I have had for so long...
Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment