Tuesday 23 August 2011

I would love to own just some of this.

Hello again, I sometimes make it my mission to browse online shops for interior inspiration, just for my own cause really.
So check out some of these things that I would love to have in my house!

Halloween style cushions from Etsy.
Yes its not Halloween yet but these cushions are so adorable. They are sold separately and made from a burlap material. Totally a stupid buy but I like them, its a more grown up way to celebrate the holiday.



Belek's Cat earrings from Etsy. 
Continuing on the Halloween theme, I love these! They are made out of sterling silver and I want to own these for some reason.


Cast Iron Bathtub Couch from Etsy.
This is for my inner Breakfast at Tiffanys chic. I don't even know why I want one in all honesty.




 Harry Potter Horcrux Charm Bracelet from Etsy
I love Harry Potter, I grew up reading it and it has been such an imporant series in my life. I love this bracelet and the depictions of the Horcruxes. Out of this list...I am most likely to buy this bracelet. It includes: The scar for Harry, The Ravenclaw diadem, The Hufflepuff cup, Slytherin necklace, Nagini the snake, the Peverall ring and the Riddle diary. Anyway I would really like this on my Christmas list. :D



Lomography Dreamer Diana F+ Camera from Urban Outfitters.
I would like to think that I can take photographs in the most Hipster way. I WILL take nice pictures one day. I love that these cameras are so lightweight and the colours are so lovely and girly.




So this is the stuff on my current wish list.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash! great wish list...I liked cam, it's color is so nice.

    ReplyDelete